For all the die-hard Star Wars fans out there, install Star Wars Vehicle Addon for Minecraft PE and play with clone wars vehicles. The force will be with you, always!
Information of Star Wars Vehicle Addon
Do you love Star Wars and looking for ways to make your Minecraft experience more intergalactic? What would be better than your very own Tri-droid? Or the AT-TE? Star Wars Vehicle Addon Bedrock adds 8 incredible vehicles from the Clone Wars. Here is the list of Clone Wars vehicles and their functions that Star Wars Vehicle MOD Minecraft includes: -
- The AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer): The multi-functional ground machine AT-TE has a tough shell to shield it from attacks. It also has firearms that will be functional in future Star War Vehicle Addon Upgrades so you can take down rival entities.
- The AT-OT (All Terrain Open Transport): To carry your troops and other supplies, use AT-OT which is a huge transportation automobile.
- The AT-RT (All Terrain Racon Transport): The AT-RT runs really fast and is designed to carry one person to safety. It does not have heavy guns to attack the enemy but will get you to a safe spot very quickly.
- The TX-130: The TX-130 is a heavy-duty armed tank made to withstand substantial attacks.
- The Clone-Turbotank: The Clone Turbotank is also a heftily armored battle vehicle. Heftier than TX-130 and also functions as a transporter.
- The Jedi-Interceptor: So far, this is the only flying machine in the addon but more is to be expected in future updates. The mechanics of this vehicle are rather simpler. You have to look up, down, left, and right to fly it accordingly.
- A Separatist Droid: This droid is best for rapid shooting lasers.
- The Tri-Droid: The bulky droid body has three turbo lasers that will shoot your enemies in a blink of an eye.
Apart from these phenomenal machines, Star Wars Vehicle Addon Pocket Edition features two ships to carry the walkers: the LAAT on the Republic side and the Hard Cell for the Separatists. You will also come across the Clone Commander Rex’s AT-TE which is faster than the normal AT-TE.
The high-quality visuals and animation make all of them come to life. Each of them has custom walking, death, and spawn animation. Future upgrades will feature shooting from vehicles, armed clones, and more vehicles too so you can truly feel like a Jedi and enjoy the Minecraft Clone Wars world.