In the new update Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 released, experimental and daily changes were introduced, bugs were fixed and game performance improved.
Information of Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
|Name||Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206|
|Compatible with||Android 5.0+|
The developers have released the beta version of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android. The update includes 2 betas and 5 general changes, 5 version-matching improvements, and 24 bug fixes.
- Added two updates to the demo game mode
- Piglin's head in a short trunk that doesn't cover the creature's ears
- Players take damage when falling from Camelback
Change 5 times
- Player height when crouched is now 1.5 blocks
- If the player is stuck less than 1.8 blocks away, the crouch is automatically activated.
- Crouch lowers the height of the Minecraft camera
- Enough space at the top to get rid of the reclining position
- If a player cannot stand fully but can crouch, they will switch from swimming to crouching.
Issues noted by the developers and will be fixed in future updates:
- The third person camera is blurred when driving through the blocks
- Interaction with some blocks may not work when bending in small areas
- Jumping over the edge of a block while crouching over small gaps may not work
- Added 5 changes to Java and Bedrock Match
- Bells connected to other blocks will not break when a block is destroyed
- You can get different breeds while breeding horses.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to die to prevent other users from missing the night.
- Food and drink animations are rendered centered and independent of the aspect ratio.
- Note block sound disappears smoothly as you move away
Fix 24 errors
- Players take full damage when touching damage blocks
- Fixed bug when using map version 18.104.22.168 in version 1.8
Fixed floats and planes:
- Bullets don't hit the player's head
- Objects cannot be thrown at the player's head
Improved element interaction
- Notebooks recorded in the inventory are transferable, even if they are already there.
- Double-clicking an item on the furnace slot will no longer drop that item
- Fixed a bug that prevented observers from noticing the change
- Circles attract objects even if they have incomplete blocks on them.
- Properly destroying mangroves causes leaf rot
- Removed the "dig" prompt when using Trident and pointing to blocks in Creative mode
- Parrots don't swing on their shoulders when players ride
- Static drawing of large distant objects
- Updated how to play when using new touch controls
- Switching from gamepad to touch controls When you hold an item, the item is thrown or placed in your inventory.
- Fixed the oven bug when double tapping the last item slot
- The map shows the correct symbols in the inventory.
- Don't order to change things, don't rob, change things in the cauldron
- Added 11 technical changes to attachment development and testing
- Tropical Fish spawn .json file is returned to the correct directory
- Witch potions and attack range can be changed in the .json . file
- Game does not report errors when using Bee Spawn Eggs in Spawner
- Behavior packs with scripts can now be removed from the world
- Can hide camera when going down blocks in third person view
- Interacting with some blocks may not work when sneaking into the void
- Jumping off the edge of the block may not work as expected when sneaking into the gap