The developers introduce new features and changes planned to be added to the game with Minecraft PE update 220.127.116.11 that you can experience.
Information of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
The developers have released another beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124. Bugs have been fixed, improvements and changes have been made in this update. Details will be updated soon.
Changes in Minecraft 126.96.36.199
Creating something new and fixing bugs has become a tradition for Mojang Studios developers. They listen to the opinions of users and meticulously correct all possible shortcomings.
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 also has some innovations. It's good for players to know that they won't be able to find spawn eggs for creatures like Ender Dragon and Wither in their Creative Mode inventories.
Construction is one of the most popular activities for Minecraft players 184.108.40.206. Therefore, the authors recommend using a completely new material for these purposes.
Bamboo has an unusual texture and is suitable for creating any building element, from stairs to walls. This universal resource will be relevant even when building a raft with which you can easily move on the water.
An unusual use of two popular items is already available in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11. You can now pin the mob head to the Note Block and it will reproduce the creature's sound.
In real life, these animals have long been domesticated and used to transport tourists and goods over long distances. Now you can safely ride camels in the cube world.
This massive growth of mobs will leave the player vulnerable to aggressive mob attacks while also allowing the mobs to launch attacks. In Minecraft 18.104.22.168, you can craft a chest on a creature and carry all the necessary items on the journey.
- Placing a hanging tag under a hanging banner that aligns the pivot with the V-chains will now result in a double-chain hanging tag if the player is not sneaking.
- Levers now produce the same sound effect as Stone Buttons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from waking up when teleporting while asleep.
- Fixed the issue where the "Startup" achievement was not given.
- The UI no longer flashes on Android when the keyboard is opened.
- Selection no longer fully marks transparent objects such as saplings.
- V-sync settings are configured correctly in Preferences (non-ARM devices).
- Resource packs will now be applied to worlds after switching to another screen before creating them.
- Fixed an issue where some resource packs prompted users for an error after downloading.
- Fixed a possible crash when browsing the ending portal.
- The game no longer crashes when an entity is killed with an invalid state, function, or entry in the loot table.
Considerations before updating to Beta and Preview build
Here are a few things you should know before downloading any beta:
- Preview versions for Xbox, Windows 10, 11 and iOS. The beta version is available for Android devices.
- Worlds created in betas and snapshots may not work properly in newer versions. This is because the changes made and new features announced in beta versions may or may not be the same when the stable update becomes available.
- These versions may be unstable as they are still in progress.